- Travel and rx generic viagra Tourism does not prosper in times of economic uncertainty or weak consumer sentiment, but are we beginning to see signs that the generic viagra online real viagra worst may be over?
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) last week halved its loss forecast for 2010 to $2.2 billion (2009 losses were $9.4 billion). The improvement IATA says, is largely driven by a much stronger recovery in demand seen by year end gains that continued into the original brand cialis buying viagra without prescription first months of 2010. Mind you the viagra in us greater gains are being made in the cheap viagra uk Asia-Pacific and free cialis samples Latin American regions, with European carriers expected to turn in losses of $2.2 billion and cheap viagra from uk North American carriers showing red ink to the tune of $1.8 billion.
- Irish tourism's big source markets are Great Britain, the United States, Germany, France, Italy and cialis india Spain, providing over 75% of all overseas visitors. The domestic market is also vitally important, providing as it does over 60% of bednights in Irish hotels.
- Jim Power, one of Ireland's most respected Economists, had a look at these markets for ITIC and he has some interesting views to share about how advanced or otherwise recovery may be this year and cheap viagra in usa beyond.
- CLICK HERE to read his opinion.
- If you would like to comment on anything you've read here, VISIT OUR BLOG!
March 24th 2010
ITIC Blog - Have Your Say!
|Can North America deliver again?|
|A record year in 2013, a new record in 2014, with revenue almost equalling spend by visitors from the viagra how much #1 market Britain. Can North America crack another record in 2015? Last week ITIC spoke with some ...|
|CIE Tours reward Suppliers|
|Brian Stack, Managing Director of CIE Tours International, was in town this week where he presented the Annual Awards of Excellence. While here, ITIC caught up with him to chat about how things were l...|
To unsubscribe from the ITIC newsletter, please email email@example.com with "Unsubcribe From Ezine List" as the subject.