- Car touring is one of the most important aspects of Irish tourism, distributing our visitors across the length and breadth of Ireland to those remote but beautiful coastline hideaways from North Western Donegal to West Cork, and all points in between.
- Car touring visitors are not only important for the car rental sector, but for the thousands of tourism businesses located right around the island.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of quality rental cars, particularly for the peak season, has not always been easy.
- To see how things are working out in the current year, ITIC spoke with Paul Redmond, Chief Executive of the Car Rental Council of Ireland.
Click on the image below to hear what he had to say.
- If you would like to comment on anything you’ve heard here, VISIT OUR BLOG!